The slow-speed beside-the-press granulator of RG-24 Series is used together with plastics molding machine. It is designed to break various shorts, reuse and semi-finished products made of plastic and rubber materials such as PC, PBT, nylon, and POM.
The machine is characterized with compact structure, attractive appearance, convenient operation, optimized rotation knife to
achieve lowest energy consumption and higher cutting efficiency.
Slow-speed Granulator Introduction:
RG-24 series screenless granulators are suitable for instant recycling or granulating hard and thick materials. With “Standard”
style appearance and compact size, they feature low rotating speed, low abrasion and super soundproof. Unique cutting blades design ensures well - proportioned granules and minimal amount of dusts. Easy for material cleaning and safe to operate.
Slow-speed Granulator Features:
1) Very low-speed rotation, high torque, with stronger breaking capability.
2) Driven directly by speed reducer motor, high transmission efficiency so as to save power.
3) Two sets of cutters to carry out rough and fine breaking respectively, very good for hard and thick material.
4) Screenless design, even particles and little powder.
5) Blower automatic conveying together with instant reclaiming system so as to reduce man power and contamination on raw material. High pressure air conveyor is optional to use.
6) Overload protection on motor and other safety protection devices.
7) Transparent window design on cutting chamber so as to know material condition anytime
8) European design with compact structure, room-saving and easy cleanout
9) Equipped with casters so as to move easily.
Slow-speed granulator schematic structure: