The low-speed beside-the-press granulators of RG-18 series are used together with plastics molding machine. It is designed to crushing various shorts, reuse and semi-finished products made of plastic and rubber materials such as soft PC, polycarbonate, nylon, ABS and so on in sheet, twig or mesh shapes.
The machine is characterized with compact structure, attractive appearance, convenient operation, optimized rotation knife to
achieve lowest energy consumption and higher cutting efficiency.
1. Low-speed rotation, high torque, with stronger breaking capability.
2. Driven directly by speed reducer motor, high transmission efficiency so as to save power.
3. Special designed rotary blades and no need to adjust gap after sharpening. It is easy and quick.
4. Four-edged fixed blades and durable use.
5. Blower automatic conveying together with instant reclaiming system so as to reduce man power and pollution on raw material. High pressure air conveyor is optional to use.
6. Overload protection on motor and other safety protection devices.
7. Transparent window design on cutting chamber so as to know material condition anytime
8. European design with compact structure, room-saving and easy cleanout
9. Equipped with casters so as to move easily.
RG-18 series low-speed granulators have paddle blades and staggered blades design for customer selection. They are mainly
used for granulating sprues or rejects fed by pickers or belt conveyors beside the molding machines. They feature low speed, high torque, low noise and dust level, excellent quality and performance. Machines are built to comply with CE safety standards.
RG-18 series adopt new type staggered blades and unfixed blades which can keep a settled cutting clearance without adjustment after resharpen; RG-18 employs paddle blades and integration design to obtain better cutting performance.
Low granulating speed and sharp angle design of rotating blades are helpful for smooth and continuous operation.
Optimal cutting angle makes resistance small and avoid blockage to improve cutting efficiency.
Optimal design can effectively reduce vibration during operation of granulator.
Low speed granulating ensures well-proportioned granules and low dust level.
Low speed and sound-proof material hopper brings a quieter operation environment.
Easy access for easy maintenance and cleaning.
Small in size with castors for easy moving.
High safety grade design to comply with European safety standard.
30-sec instant recycling system, regrind conveying via blower & cyclone, dust separator, height-increasing storage tank and full-receiver alarm device.
Straight hoppers, double-layer screen, special screens.
Low-speed granulator schematic structure: